All orders you have access to are displayed in the Sales Inbox. Once an order is received from a buyer, it is displayed in the Inbox. The status is updated each time an action affects it, such as when you respond to an order.
1. View an order
- Select Sales from the top-menu bar.
- From the Agency drop-down list in the Inbox toolbar, select All Agencies or a specific agency to view.
- Select All orders from the Show drop-down list to display all orders in the Inbox.
- You can search or filter using the search bar and filter icon next to the column label.
- Click a line item to open an applicable Order.
The Order page is used to view the order's details, respond to an order, and send an order revision request. You can also see a summary of the order, comments from the buyer, and the individual details within the order.
- To view the corresponding PDF, select this from the Documents column from your order listings.
The first page of the PDF will display a summary of the order information, with totals included.
7. By default, only the monthly data is displayed. You can access the daily and weekly information however by selecting Download Flighting details.
You can only download files from the downloaded PDF, not within the browser preview.
2. Respond to an order
- You can send your response to a buyer's order with a message. On the Order page, click Respond and the response window will load.
- Select Accept Order or Reject Order from the Respond drop-down list and provide the needed information. Boxes highlighted in blue require a response.
- When finished, click Submit. The order response is sent to the buyer and its status is updated in your inbox.
|Status||Order has been...|
|OPENED||opened and a response created|
|ACCEPTED||accepted by you|
|REJECTED||rejected by you|
|EXPIRED||past response due date & cannot be actioned|
|PAST DUE||expired because the supplier didn't respond by the due date. A proposal can still be sent for an RFP with this statu|
3. Revising an order
You can revise an order that you have responded to by accepting or rejecting it and then returning it to the buyer. The revision can be initiated by yourself or through a revision request from the buyer.
- On the Orders page, click Revise to make the order editable and the Send and Save buttons available.
- Make the required changes. Your amendments will be highlighted in purple as well as the summary section.
- Once your changes are complete, click Send. The Send order dialogue will display.
- Enter your message in the dialogue and click Submit to send the revision. The order revision will be sent and its status updated in your inbox.
You can also choose to Import or Export order details by clicking either of these options above your order details. Existing Order details will be deleted if importing.
Revised orders may have the following statuses:
|ACCEPTED (WITH FLAG)||Accepted order has a buyer requested revision.|
|REJECTED (WITH FLAG)||Rejected order has a buyer requested revision.|
|REV PENDING||Your revised order has been saved, but not submitted.|
|REV RETURNED||Buyer has returned with a comment.|
|REV SENT||Your revised order has been sent.|
|REVISION OPENED||Your revised order has been opened.|
As part of the negotiation process with the buyer, each change sent from the buyer creates a new major version of the order. The order's major version number identifies the order for each campaign. Every time you create a new revision for an order, the order's minor version is updated.
Within the order details, revisions are listed as Rev 0.01, Rev 0.02, etc.
You can only see the most recent order version. Any changed data will be highlighted in purple.