Sellers can now create invoices within the Seller workflow application as well as gain visibility into the status of a given invoice from the agency perspective. This can be tracked within the Invoice module. You can navigate to view or update the details for an individual invoice, and create a new invoice that can be sent to the buyer in Buyer workflow. The list of invoices can be restricted using the Filter panel, Agency and Advertiser column filters, and the Quick search.
If you do not see this feature enabled on your instance, please reach out to email@example.com for any questions.
1. Accessing invoices
- From the top navigation bar, select Invoices.
This will bring you into the Invoices home screen:
By default this screen will show as blank until filtering is done to search for invoices by date range.
- Filter using the left side panel to show applicable invoices. Once a date range is specified, click Search.
- You have the option to click into an existing invoice (Invoice # column), search, filter and create a new invoice on this screen.
- You can also filter on the individual column headers.
- If you want to view a link to the Order, this is also linked under the Order column:
- You can view the Status for each Invoice as it progresses through the workflow on both seller and agency applications.
2. Creating an invoice
- To create an invoice, click the plus icon at the top of the page.
This will take you into the Invoice Details screen:
Blue highlighted fields are required in order to save.
- You have the option to attach the PDF version of your invoice by clicking Attach Invoice next to the Invoice amount field. You can also Attach POP. The maximum file size for each attachment is 15MB.
- If you enter an invalid Order number you will see this message:
- Once a matching Order number is populated, this will automatically pull through the appropriate Supplier, Advertiser and Agency fields.
- Once all fields are populated click to save your new invoice.
3. Invoice history
To view an audit trail of changes made to a given invoice, navigate to the HISTORY option on the Invoice Details screen.
- First, select an existing invoice from the Invoices home screen.
- Select the HISTORY icon from the top of the invoice details screen.
- This will take you to the audit trail History screen.