The following are known issues for the current release of Prisma for Sellers (last updated December 2, 2020):
- IE issue with proposal line item messaging. If you send a line item message on a proposal or proposal revision using Internet Explorer, the Proposals page freezes. As a workaround until this issue is resolved, refresh the page or use a different browser.
- Reporting csv file issue in Excel. (Availability depends on your media seller setup) When you export some reports from the Reporting module as a .csv file and open them in Microsoft Excel, the months are reformatted incorrectly. An upcoming release will update the date format. To ensure correct formatting, you should export as an .xls file if you want to view the report in Excel, or export as .csv if you want to send the report to another processing program.
Digital and print media
- Copy line items. You can use drag and fill to copy line items in the proposal and order grids, but not into the spare row at the bottom.
- The following aren't currently supported, but are on the 2020 product roadmap:
- Secondary demographics
- 15-second bookends
- Schedule parameters
- Only a Monday start of the week is currently supported in the workflow.
Working with proposals
- If you send Prisma a proposal with a demographic that isn't the primary demographic, it currently prevents the buyer from negotiating on rating/impression values.