The following known issue is for the current release of Prisma for Sellers Basic (last updated October 9, 2018):
- When adding a new package (standard, roadblock, or programmatic) to a proposal or order revision, the only buy type currently available is Display. Revisions to existing packages aren't affected, but the buy type for new child placements must match that of the existing package (a warning is displayed if they don't match). You can respond to orders from Prisma agencies that have packages with a buy type other than Display.
Additional known issues:
- If you send a line-item message on a proposal or proposal revision using Internet Explorer, the Proposals page freezes. As a workaround until this issue is resolved, refresh the page or use a different browser.
- The Delete (Remove selected placements) action on the order grid isn't available for programmatic packages or their line item(s). Only the buy-side in Prisma can make an exclude/delete revision to the programmatic package on the order.
- When you export some reports from the Reporting module as a .csv file and open them in Microsoft Excel, the months are reformatted incorrectly. An upcoming release will update the date format. To ensure correct formatting, you should export as an .xls file if you want to view the report in Excel, or export as .csv if you want to send the report to another processing program.
- Opening a csv file created using the Export to CSV feature in orders or proposals without following the correct procedure introduces additional symbols in the Rate and Cost fields. To avoid this, please ensure that you follow the correct procedure for importing a csv file into your version of Excel, as described on the Microsoft Support site.