The following are known issues for the current release of Prisma for Sellers (last updated June 12, 2020):
- IE issue with proposal line item messaging. If you send a line item message on a proposal or proposal revision using Internet Explorer, the Proposals page freezes. As a workaround until this issue is resolved, refresh the page or use a different browser.
Digital and print media
- Copy line items. You can use drag and fill to copy line items in the proposal and order grids, but not into the spare row at the bottom.
- The following aren't currently supported, but are on the 2020 product roadmap:
- Secondary demographics
- 15-second bookends
- Schedule parameters
- Only a Monday start of the week is currently supported in the workflow.
Working with proposals
- If you send Prisma a proposal with a demographic that isn't the primary demographic, it currently prevents the buyer from negotiating on rating/impression values.