Business continuity plan
Mediaocean has put in place a Business Continuity plan to ensure the in the event of a declared disaster, the following conditions are met:
- Client access to Mediaocean transactional systems and essential support services is restored within 12 hours of invocation via a detailed, prioritized and timetabled response
- Reporting is restored within 24 hours of invocation.
- Communications with stakeholders are managed effectively
- Staff welfare and confidence are maintained
- Expenditure is controlled and extraordinary costs are minimized
The plan is complemented by incident response plans, notification plans, and technical recovery plans.
This briefing was last updated in November 2022.