When working with National TV proposals, you can utilize the Sales Inbox to receive RFPs, view status details and revise. You can also directly communicate with buyers via in-app messaging.
1. Accessing RFP's
You can access incoming RFPs in the Sales Inbox or via email. Emails will contain a direct link to the RFP, whereas the Sales Inbox will display all summary information (including status) pertaining to proposals. To access the Sales Inbox:
- Select Sales from the top menu bar.
- Select All RFPs and proposals from the Show drop-down list.
- Search or filter to locate the proposal you would like to open.
2. Create a new proposal
- Open an RFP from the Sales Inbox or via direct email link.
- Once opened, click Create proposal.
You have the option to manually add proposal details or import into the grid.
- Manually enter data by clicking into the fields and making your selections.
- After selecting your Media property, you can manually indicate the type.
- Make sure you are in the All view if importing data.
- Click Export to obtain the Excel template.
If you click the Export button when the grid is empty, the Excel template will contain sample lines showing you how the template should be filled. You can also see the Sample_Import_File attached at the bottom of this article for an example of this template.
- The template contains tooltips (cell notes) in the header of key columns, providing you with information on how to fill them
- Mandatory columns are highlighted in blue within the template.
- Populate the template and save.
- To import using the grid import functionality, click Import.
- Once your details have been added, click Send.
2. Communicate and Revise
- If you would like to chat with the buyer regarding a specific line item, click the chat bubble icon on the applicable line.
This will open a chat window allowing you to type and send your message.
- If revisions are required, click Revise on the top right corner of the screen and edit accordingly.
- Once your edits are applied, click Send.
Your revision history will be shown on the left side of the screen.