When working with National TV proposals, you can utilize the Sales Inbox to receive RFPs, view status details and revise. You can also directly communicate with buyers via in-app messaging.
1. Accessing RFP's
You can access incoming RFPs in the Sales Inbox or via email. Emails will contain a direct link to the RFP, whereas the Sales Inbox will display all summary information (including status) pertaining to proposals. To access the Sales Inbox:
- Select Sales from the top menu bar.
- Select All RFPs and proposals from the Show drop-down list.
- Search or filter to locate the proposal you would like to open.
2. Create a new proposal
- Open an RFP from the Sales Inbox or via direct email link.
- Once opened, click Create proposal.
You have the option to manually add proposal details or import into the grid.
- Manually enter data by clicking into the fields and making your selections.
- After selecting your Media property, you can manually indicate the type.
- Make sure you are in the All view if importing data.
- Click Export to obtain the CSV template.
See the Sample_Import_File attached at the bottom of this article for an example of this template.
- Populate the template and save.
- To import using the grid import functionality, click Import.
- Once your details have been added, click Send.
2. Communicate and Revise
- If you would like to chat with the buyer regarding a specific line item, click the chat bubble icon on the applicable line.
This will open a chat window allowing you to type and send your message.
- If revisions are required, click Revise on the top right corner of the screen and edit accordingly.
- Once your edits are applied, click Send.
Your revision history will be shown on the left side of the screen.