A webscreen is now available that allows you to reset your DS system passwords independently, so you no longer need to have your password reset by your Security Administrator.
To reset your password:
- Enter the following URL into your web browser: dsforgotpassword.mediaocean.com.
- Enter your Company ID and Personal ID (PID) based on your Security Person record, then click Reset password.
- The message Password reset submitted is displayed.
Note: If your Company ID and/or PID are not valid, the message Password reset has failed is displayed.
- An email with a 10-character temporary password will be sent to the email address listed on your Security Person record. The temporary password is valid for two calendar days. If you initiate a new Reset Password, you will receive a new temporary password, and the old temporary password becomes invalid.
- Open the DS system application sign-in screen, and enter the temporary password. Click OK.
- In the next screen, enter and confirm your new password in the New password and Confirm new password Click OK.
- Your password is reset.