When working with TV proposals, you can utilize the Sales Inbox to receive RFPs, view status details and revise. When working in proposal details you can also directly communicate with buyers by messaging in the platform.
1. Accessing RFP's
You can access incoming RFPs in the Sales Inbox or via email. Emails will contain a direct link to the RFP, whereas the Sales Inbox will display all summary information (including status) pertaining to proposals. To access the Sales Inbox:
- Select Sales from the top menu bar.
- Select All RFPs and proposals from the Show drop-down list.
- Search or filter to locate the proposal you would like to open.
2. Create a new proposal
- Open an RFP from the Sales Inbox or via direct email link.
- Click Import Proposal and choose your appropriate TV XML file.
If flight dates are outside of the Campaign date range, you will NOT be able to import your file. If importing a tiered rate, the Buyer workflow importer will split these into multiple lines whenever there is a rate change/date gap. Therefore you do NOT need to create individual lines for each tiered rate. An example of an imported tiered rate is shown in the image below:
3. Sending and Revising Proposals
Once your proposal has been successfully imported, you will be taken to the proposal screen.
Once the XML file has been imported, edits cannot be made within the grid. A new file must be imported during the revision step. Do NOT use the Export option above the grid to make changes.
- Click in the top right corner to send to the buyer.
- Type in a custom message and attach any documents (optional) and click Submit.
Subsequently, buyers can send back proposals with updated details for revision. To view returned proposals:
- Select the applicable returned proposal from the Sales Inbox.
- The retuned proposal will be updated to version 2 (V2).
- Once opened, click the comments icon for notes from the buyer.
- Look to the Buyer Rate column on the grid when comparing data. Additional available columns include Buyer CPP and Buyer Rating.
- Click Revise at the top of the page to make updates.
- Click Import and upload your XML file.
Do NOT use the Export option above the grid as a template for importing changes.
- Click Send to return the proposal.
- If you would like to view and send messages to the buyer, click the message icon on the applicable row.