Integration with DBM
Retrieve data from DBM. Prisma now supports DBM as a programmatic provider by pulling data from the DBM system. Though you can't traffic packages and lines directly to DBM, your administrator can add DBM as a provider instance in Agency Setup and generate a token for exchanging data. Once that's configured, you can create programmatic buys with DBM as the provider, using the Link external IO field on the programmatic line to map the buy and enable delivery data retrieval. The external IO must be valid, or else you can't save the line. Once the package runs, delivery data is available on the Analyze view, the Reporting module, and APIs to assist in pacing, actualizing, and paying financials based on DBM delivery numbers.
Work more efficiently on the media plan
Bulk change flight dates. You can now use the Change items dialog (accessed using the Change button) on the Buy view to bulk change flight dates for multiple line items, including budget lines and payable lines simultaneously. Note: You must add the Flight column to the media plan (using the Customize columns option) for the Start date and End date columns to be available for bulk change.
Quickly revert changes to cost. Now, when you make a change to the Planned cost on the Buy view, when the warning appears and prompts you to redistribute the balance, a Revert change option is available in the menu to easily roll back your changes.
More flexible reporting
Default to crosstab custom reports. Now, when you create a custom report using Report Writer, the report defaults to Crosstab instead of Table, enabling you to create more flexible reports, faster.
Find orders for invoices faster. Now, when you add an invoice (or cash receipt, credit memo, or adjustment) in the new Invoices module:
- You need to specify only the Client or Supplier (along with a date range) to search for an order to link to the invoice.
- If you specify clients in the invoice header, the Client field in the Find order section automatically populates with the specified client.
- (Spectra DS only) You can now specify multiple clients when finding an order. If you specify multiple clients, they will populate in the Client field of the Find order section.
- The search results when finding an order now include the Supplier column.
View invoices faster. When you work with an invoice in the new Invoices module (such as adding or viewing an invoice), when you return to the Invoices list it loads faster, while including the updated invoice information.
Enhanced invoice searching. The following filters on the Invoices list of the new Invoices module have been improved to provide greater flexibility when finding invoices:
- If you specify a Client or Supplier, you can filter on up to two years of invoices instead of three months using the Invoices added since field.
- The Month of service field is now a date range. You can specify up to three months without any other filter criteria, or up to two years if you specify a Client or Supplier.
Persistent filters for Invoices list. In the new Invoices module, if you filter the Invoices list and then navigate away from it or sign out, the same filters are automatically applied the next time you view the Invoices list.
Multi-order invoice support in invoice history. If your agency uses the new Invoices module, the invoice's history now supports invoices with multiple orders by displaying the order number and amount in the history event, for example: "Modified orders to become O-123 ($35.37), O-234 ($47.89), O-135 ($3.56)."
Quickly add multiple invoices. Now, when you add an invoice in the new Invoices module, the Save and add another button appears, enabling you to create additional invoices without returning to the Invoices list. Note: This button isn't available when adding a cash receipt, credit memo, or adjustment.
Campaign help more readily available
Direct access to search. It's now quicker and easier to search the Campaign Management module's user guide using the new Search box on the Help menu, which has replaced the old User guide option. Simply type your search string in the box and press Enter to open the module’s user guide with the Search tab current and the search results listed for selection.
- When you change a date on the Sell view, the calendar now appears correctly, without one week being cut off.
- When you add an invoice in the new Invoices module, you can now move the mouse while viewing the Supplier drop-down list without losing your position in the list.
See the known issues page for details.
See the Release details PDF for additional information and updated help topics for each feature.