More efficient difference redistribution
Quickly redistribute balance from any month. When you update a cost and create a difference (balance), you can now redistribute it from any unlocked month's Cost cell on the media plan (Buy and Sell views) instead of scrolling back to the left to redistribute from the line's cost.
Redesigned redistribution menu. When you change the cost or units for a line on the media plan, an updated menu provides a more streamlined redistribution experience:
- A new red icon warns you that the difference must be redistributed.
- The difference amount appears at the top of the menu instead of each option.
The standard locks still apply. For example, you can't redistribute to months that have been reconciled.
Custom reports, better insights
Build your own reports with Report Writer. A new Report Writer component now enables you to quickly create custom reports by dragging and dropping data elements for the Monthly costs topic. Report Writer displays a timestamp for when the data was most recently refreshed, and lets you to choose how you want it displayed—giving you more opportunity to turn your data and insights into action.
Additionally, you can now use templates to customize reports created using Report Writer with up to three header images and footer text (such as disclaimers and privacy notices). Users with permission can use the Create template option in the Reporting module to add templates that are then available to all agency users. Once they're created, you can apply templates to custom reports using the new Report template filter option when running a report. Note: You can apply templates only to exported PDF, Word, and XLSX reports.
To learn more, see the "Radia: Report Writer user's guide" within the application. Contact your security administrator to enable access to Report Writer.
Additional support for new cost methods
Report on dynamic cost methods. You can now use the Reporting module, the Analyze view, and the Bulk data API to report on all dynamic cost methods. Note: Cost methods with a unit type of video impressions aren't yet supported in the Analyze view.
Video impression integration
API support for video impressions. You can now use the Supplier API to send supplier delivery data to Radia, enabling delivery integration for the CPV and dCPV cost methods.
Specify clients to identify incomplete invoices without orders. The new Invoices module now has an optional Client field available on the header when you add an invoice. Spectra DS users can add multiple clients to the invoice; Spectra OX users can add only one client. Clients on the invoice header respect limited access; that is, you can create and edit invoices only for clients you have security permission to work with. Client limited access applies to incomplete invoices as well. The Client field is retroactive, so when you edit existing or pending invoices, as well as incomplete invoices that have an order, the field is automatically populated.
Support for multiple clients on a single invoice. If your agency is fully migrated to the new Invoices module, Radia now supports multiple clients on an invoice for campaigns with multiple client codes. When users reconcile an invoice, for each placement, Radia uses the rules defined for its client in the Redistribution rules (actualization and reconciliation) section of the Configuration 2 tab of the Agency Setup module.
Find campaigns faster
Direct link to campaign from emails for federated users. If you're a user from an organization that uses federated authentication to access Radia, when you receive notification emails (such as to take action on campaigns exchanged with Prisma and to view order revisions to linked campaigns), the link in the email now takes you directly to the campaign's Buy view so you can start working faster.
Simplified sign-up for federated authentication
More clarity when first sigining in. The User information page has been streamlined to provide clarified details when users sign into Radia for the first time.
The following changes have been made for all users:
- The Username field has been renamed to Name.
- The Email field has been renamed to Email address.
- The Phone field has been renamed Telephone.
Additionally, for Spectra DS users:
- The Locale field has been changed to Language.
- The DS Mainframe – NA Username field has been renamed to PID.
- The DS Mainframe – NA Access field has been renamed to Select locations (Company IDs).
Additionally, for Spectra OX users:
- The OX System username field has been renamed to System ID, which will be a list of options if the user has multiple Spectra OX usernames.
Administration help more readily available
Direct access to search. It's now quicker and easier to search the Administration module's user guide using the new Search box on the Help menu, which has replaced the old User guide option. Simply type your search string in the box and press Enter to open the module’s user guide with the Search tab current and the search results listed for selection.
- When you send an order for which multiple sets of Terms & Conditions (T&Cs) exist at the same level of defined specificity, Radia now selects the T&Cs defined for the next level up in the hierarchy. For example, if two sets of T&Cs are defined for the same location and media, the T&Cs for just the location will be attached to the order. Note: Administrators should avoid creating T&Cs at the same level of specificity.
- If your administrator edits a set of Terms & Conditions and you update the campaign details, orders for that campaign are no longer updated to a Needs resend status.
See the known issues page for details.
See the Release details PDF for additional information and updated help topics for each feature.