Support for new cost methods
Create placements and lines with 10 new cost methods. To stay ahead of an ever-evolving ad tech marketplace and provide additional ways to monitor campaign performance, Radia now supports the following new cost methods:
- CPLE (Cost per Lead)
- CPMAG (Cost per guaranteed impression)
- CPUV (Cost per unique view)
- CPV (Cost per view)
- dCPA (Dynamic cost per action)
- dCPCV (Dynamic cost per completed view)
- dCPE (Dynamic cost per engagement)
- dCPMV (Dynamic cost per thousand (Mille) viewable impressions)
- dCPV (Dynamic cost per view)
- vCPCV (Verified cost per completed view)
All new cost methods are supported throughout in the same manner as existing cost methods. However, lines with CPUV, CPV, dCPCV, dCPV, and vCPCV don't yet have delivery data available (in Reporting, the Analyze view, and APIs). See the Release details PDF for further information on trafficking and provider support.
Faster selection for cost methods. To better support the growing number of cost methods, all Cost method fields on the media plan and its forms are now type-ahead, enabling you to quickly enter the cost method you want instead of selecting it from a drop-down list.
Audit trail for order approval
Track order approval in the history. If it's enabled for your agency, internal approval (or rejection) of orders now appears in the campaign history.
- Now, when you use the Change items option to bulk change the Dimensions for a line item, you can't save the changes on the bulk change dialog unless they're correctly formatted.
- Agency Setup now warns and restricts administrators from uploading anything except PDF files for PDF-attached Terms & Conditions.
- In support of upcoming reporting enhancements, the report export options for Excel and Excel (Paginated) have been removed, though the more current XLSX and XLSX (Paginated) options remain available.
- The Invoices list in the new Invoices module now defaults to displaying all invoices created in the last month (previous 30 days).
- Now, when you use Quicksearch to filter the media plan, if a child placement of a package contains the filter criteria, the filtered media plan shows only the package header and the child placement that meets the criteria, not all of the package's children.
- If you attempt to sign out of Radia or change modules with unsaved data in the application, you now get a warning that unsaved changes will be lost. Note: This change was released in a Radia update on February 14.
See the Known issues page for details.
See the Release details PDF for additional information and updated help topics for each feature.