Introducing Aura Time Off
This release of Aura introduces a new module – Aura Time Off.
As a time off user, this module enables you to:
- Request time off.
- Display calendars to see national or company holidays, requested or approved time off, and other team members time off.
- Integrate your Time off calendar with your personal calendar.
- Automatically mark your Aura timesheets with approved time off.
As a time off approver, you can:
- Approve or reject a user’s time off request.
- Report on time off statistics.
- View a breakdown of all user’s time off for which you are their approver.
Time off administrators are able to set a number of module-wide preferences.
For more information, please contact your Mediaocean representative.
Estimate percentage column colored
The Estimate % column in the list views now have the same coloring for its percentages as the Job is x% of estimate line in the Job dashboard. This helps to quickly and easily determine what percentage is committed to the job.
Re-submitting an order includes comments on email
When you resubmit an order, any comments on that order are included in the re-submit email, enabling you to see what changed.