Actualize in bulk
Actualize multiple lines at the same time. To help you save time, you can now select the actualization source for Billable and Payable Actual lines by supplier.
Media plan, revamped
Never lose your place. Now, when you work with the new media plan your search is remembered as you navigate your campaign, making it easier than ever to keep your place:
- When you filter on a keyword and switch to another view, if you return to the media plan it retains the keyword filter.
- Keyword filters are remembered when you refresh your browser and duplicate a line.
- When you add a placement/line item, view its details, or open any other dialog within the media plan, when you close the form you're returned to the same scroll position.
Fees must have buy details to refresh rates. To help enforce a standard workflow, when working with fees in the Fee detail grid, all placements must now have the buy details completed before you can click the Refresh rates button to update the media plan with the most current rate cards. Note: Refreshing rates won’t delete rates that you previously entered for unassigned lines.
Viewability delivery data
Support for CMPV. You can now view delivery data for CPMV placements on the Analyze view using the Supplier API, and then actualize on that data in the Actualize mode of the media plan.
More flexible, auditable invoices
Edit more on Pending invoices. You can now edit the following additional values on invoices in Pending status:
- Invoice #
- Invoice date
- Month of service
- Order (#)
View the invoice's history. When you view an invoice, you can now display the invoice's audit trail when you click its History tab. An invoice's history lists all of the changes made to the invoice (or cash receipt/credit memo/adjustment) after it's initially saved (in Pending status), enabling you to review changes made by user and date. Note: Incomplete invoices and zero reconciled invoices don't record have events recorded on their history.
Send automatic financial updates on approval. Your agency now has the option to enable Radia to automatically send buys to the supported financial system when a campaign is internally approved. If your agency uses Client authorization forms, the campaign's budget must also be approved by the client before it's automatically sent.
After the initial send, the addition of any new buys and changes made to existing buys (that trigger a Needs resend status) are sent to the financial system every 30 minutes, provided the campaign remains approved. Radia sends planned and actual values for past months, but sends only actuals for the current month if the placement ends during the month. For future months, Radia sends planned costs. Users can manually send updates at any time. Your agency administrator must enable automatic financial updates in Agency Setup with the Automatically update financials on internal approval setting.
More clarity in reconciliation status. The Summary mode of the Reconcile view now displays the Status column, enabling you to quickly view if a buy needs to be resent to the supported financial system.
- Now, if you don't have permission to use the agency opportunity workflow and you display the Sell view for a campaign that uses it, Radia informs you of the issue.
- Now, when you receive an email for an order or RFP, the email includes links to view it in both Radia and Prisma for Sellers.
- Actualized months no longer update due to changes in future months on the media plan.
- The Line rate API now accurately displays the line rate in Radia for DCPM lines.
- Dynamic rates no longer create errors on flights of one month.