The following are known issues for the current release of Seller workflow. These were last updated, 21 September 2022.
- IE issue with proposal line item messaging. If you send a line item message on a proposal or proposal revision using Internet Explorer, the Proposals page freezes. As a workaround until this issue is resolved, refresh the page or use a different browser.
Digital and print media
- On the Sales Inbox, search orders currently show a media type of Digital instead of Search.
- The Campaign document pane of the Order details page currently shows (Online icon) instead of (Search icon) for search orders.
- Copy line items. You can use drag and fill to copy line items in the proposal and order grids, but not into the spare row at the bottom.
- Local TV: Issue when you delete a local TV line on a proposal. The Send button is currently made available when you delete a line for a local TV proposal. This means that you can then send a revision without uploading an XML file. An XML file must be uploaded to revise a proposal.
- Local TV: Issue with revision of non-tiered lines to use tiered rates. When the revision of a non-tiered line includes the application of tiered rates, the start date changes from the air date to the start of the broadcast week in the XML file. When this is imported, the lines are incorrectly marked as New instead of Modified in Seller workflow and Buyer workflow.