Mediaocean Connect Support Process
The below process outlines how tickets will be handled between Mediaocean, Connect partners and our shared clients. This process should be utilized from go live. Any modifications to this process must be agreed upon between Mediaocean and the Connect Partner.
- Go live meeting with the Connect point of contacts and Support management to review process details.
- Process adjustments can be made with the Connect partner on outlying tickets.
Case Process and Communication
- Clients reach out to Mediaocean Support via normal channels with any queries.
- A ticket will be created within Mediaocean’s case tracking system and provided to the user for follow up.
- Mediaocean will perform initial analysis.
- If Mediaocean can answer or resolve the query we will follow up with the client directly and close the ticket.
- If Mediaocean engineering is required for a fix, we will update the user with pertinent information and own the ticket through its resolution.
- If Connect partner is impacted communication with detail will be sent.
- When query requires input from our Connect partner Mediaocean will:
- Reply to the reporting user that Mediaocean support will be sending details to (Connect Partner) for investigation.
- Mediaocean will send all the details outlining the query to (Connect Partner).
- Details will include: reporting agency, a direct contact and any information or error messages as available.
- Each Connect partner will have a direct point of contact and support email address that we will use to direct all inquiries.
- Mediaocean and (Connect partner) support team will collaborate and share information.
- If the issue can be resolved in a timely manner our Connect partner and Mediaocean will follow up with our agency partner to confirm the issue has been resolved.
- If a fix is required by (Connect Partner) Mediaocean will advise the client that (Connect Partner) will be reaching out to them directly with additional information, and a resolution time line and Mediaocean will close the support ticket.
If (Connect partners) need to contact Mediaocean support, they should email (specified team email), along with their point of contact, at which time a support ticket will be opened to track the query.