This article describes Mediaocean University's terms, methods, and fees.
- Session times published in the Mediaocean University course catalog will be used to determine the hours deducted from a training allocation.
- Unused hours are not subject to refund. Course length calculations will be rounded to the nearest half hour in fifteen-minute increments. (Sessions going to :14 or :44 will be rounded down; sessions going to :15 or :45 will be rounded up.)
- Travel expenses: Mediaocean will charge Client and Client will reimburse Mediaocean for all round-trip travel (transportation, hotel, meals) costs for trips made to the Client’s location(s). The cost for these items will be determined at the time of the trip and approved in writing by Client before travel occurs.
- Minimum attendance: For all training sessions, the minimum number of attendees is 3. If the minimum attendance is not met for a session already scheduled, a fee could be assessed. See Cancellation, below.
- Maximum attendance: For hands-on learning, maximum attendance is 10; for in-person training, maximum attendance is 12.
Mediaocean assesses a fee for training sessions canceled within ten (10) business days of the scheduled session date, as follows:
- Within two (2) business days, including no shows: penalty of the full course fee or equivalent base rate
- Within two (2) to ten (10) business days: penalty of 50% of the course fee or equivalent base rate
The client is responsible for for all travel costs associated with canceled or rescheduled training.
- Webinar: Webinars are delivered remotely by a Mediaocean trainer who will share her screen and educate users on a platform.
- In-person: In-person training can take place at a Mediaocean facility or at the client site.
|eLearning and documentation via the Mediaocean Support site||No charge|
|101 videos or webinars||No charge|
|Implementation training||Included in implementation fee|
|Custom webinar training||$500 minimum for up to two hours; $250 for each additional hour|
Custom in-person training at Mediaocean
|$500 minimum for up to two hours; $250 for each additional hour|
|Custom in-person training at client site||
|Custom eLearning and documentation||Time-based at $250 per hour / minimum $750|
|Training packages||10 hours @ $2,000 (20% discount)
20 hours @ $3,500 (30% discount)
Note: If your contract with Mediaocean references training credits, one credit will equal one hour of training.