The following known issue is for the current release of Radia (last updated March 26, 2018):
- The following new cost methods don't yet have any delivery data available (for example, in the Analyze view or Reporting): CPUV, CPV, dCPCV, dCPV, and vCPCV.
Additional known issues:
- When you use the header check box to select all rows from the media plan’s quick search results to bulk change or include/exclude items, hidden rows (rows not in the quick search results) may be included in the selection. You should not use the header check box to select rows until the issue is resolved.
- When you extend the dates on a budget line that has a dCPM payable line with at least one month actualized you won’t be able to save the line. This issue will be resolved in an upcoming hot fix.
- When you add new billable and payable lines with the exact same number of units, there may be small variances in distribution between the two lines, which could cause some months to have a slight variation on units.
- If all future months have the same billable and payable units and you apply a variance to the payable line, it may cause some future months to vary by a small number of units.
- When modifying units, if you press Enter for your changes, Radia doesn’t display the variance. To display the variance, tab out of the column instead.
- If you modify unit on the Buy view for lines with dynamic cost methods and then redistribute variance, the units revert to their previous value. To retain values, change the cost instead.
- When you add a new line and modify the units on the Buy view (calculating the cost), you must refresh the page to apply the variance.
- For agency opportunity buys, when you add a payable line to a budget line on the Buy view, Radia creates an order revision on the Sell view, which isn’t necessary to the workflow.
- You can now accept an order or order revision with varying monthly rates. However, each month in Radia receives the average rate in all months, which causes Prisma and Radia to have different rates.
- When you manually reconcile on any source other than Invoice, the reconciliation is blocked if the approved amount does not exactly match the invoice amount but is within the tolerance set by your administrator in Agency Setup. An upcoming hot fix will address this issue, after which you must manually re-reconcile the buy.
- After you make an inline edit to a placement and commit the changes (by pressing Enter), when you select a budget line its child placements aren’t automatically selected.
- Though they’re available for selection in the Change items dialog, the following values must be changed individually instead of in bulk: Actual billable cost, Monthly actual payable cost, and Monthly planned billable rate.
- Modifying your default browser zoom from 100% may cause issues while scrolling horizontal in the media plan.
- The bulk actualize option (the down arrow for the Display line in the Actual column) continues to show after all placements of a month have been reconciled. Using the option doesn’t affect any reconciled amounts.