Streamline your redistributionRedistribute overdelivery to a line's budget. Your organization's administrator can configure Radia to add any overdelivered units' allotted cost to the line's total budget instead of taking the units from another month. If configured, the new If overdelivery, move units... To the line's budget setting in the Configuration 2 tab of Agency Setup increases the line’s planned cost and increases the total planned cost for the campaign. Future months are not modified, only the reconciled month and the line's cost.
Clarified invoicingClarified source for percent variance automatic reconciliation. If your agency uses the variance % check for auto-reconciliation, the Approved column in the Invoices mode of the Reconcile view now uses the "W" option to specify the source:
- WP for weighted planned source
- WS for weighted supplier source
- W3 for weighted third-party source
Better financial integration
Specified location used to send auto-updates. For agencies that send automatic financial updates, if you specify a location for the credentials (for example, location SJB entered as "username@SJB" in the Personal ID field in Agency Setup), Campaign Management now uses that location when sending automatic financial updates. The login you use should have access to all clients and locations to ensure that if a client changes locations the automatic financial updates don't break. If no location is specified, the financial update uses the campaign's location.
See what fields you changed
Required fields mode keeps lines after you update them. Now, when you update incomplete media plan lines in Required fields mode, completed lines stay on the view until you navigate away from the view. However, if you use the Change items (bulk change) option on Required fields mode, the lines are removed once completed.
More secure connections
Enhanced security across applications. A security enhancement to the single sign-on process affects users with access to more than one of the following applications: Prisma, Radia, and Prisma for Sellers.
- You can continue to access different applications in the same browser if you use the same account credentials (the same username and location) that are valid for all the applications.
- You now can’t access different applications in the same browser at the same time if your credentials are different. To use different credentials, you must either access each application in a different brand of browser, use an incognito session, or sign out of the first application.
- Now, when creating a Radia campaign, you can no longer link it to an RFP from Prisma that already has the order accepted in Prisma for Sellers.
- The Configuration2 tab in Agency Setup now displays in read-only mode.
- You can no longer map eSuppliers in Radia, which prevents orders from getting stuck in a pending status.
- You can now save a custom layout without needing to refresh the page.
- The validation for actualized months that kept users from saving changes to a budget line has been fixed. You can now save changes to a budget line that has actualized months.
- You can now edit the payable planned monthly cost without the payable units reverting to zero.
- You can now accept order revisions with dCPM lines and a changing line rate.