Media plan, now easier to use
Enhanced media plan. The following enhancements have been made to the media plan:
- You can now modify monthly units directly on the media plan.
- A new Calculate button on the Buy and Sell views enables you to select which metric to use for placement/line calculations: units or cost.
- When taking action on the Buy or Sell view, if the page doesn't display all of the toolbar buttons, a More option enables you to quickly select from all available options without resizing the page.
- To facilitate performance improvements, the ability to customize columns has been removed from the standard Flighting and Traffic views. You can continue to customize the standard Default layout and save all other layouts.
Multiple orders from Prisma
View multiple orders in the same campaign. Your trading desk can now view and accept multiple orders from Prisma users on the same campaign. In addition, you can individually accept orders and add them to the buy side. Orders appear in the Campaign documents panel on the Sell view.
Access all of your reports faster, in one place. The Reporting home page has been redesigned, giving you easier, faster access to all of your reports. In addition:
- Your reports are now organized more intuitively with any you’ve run today listed first, followed by any you’ve run in the last seven days, then the remaining reports (listed in alphabetical order).
- Finding reports is easier with the improved search. The navigation pane search immediately expands the report folders when you start typing, highlighting any reports that match your entered text. A second search box in the reports list highlights matching text in the report titles and descriptions.
- All standard reports now open within the same browser tab (in sub-tabs of the Reporting home page), making it easy to move between your active reports and the reporting navigation pane. You also have the option to open reports in a separate browser tab.
- In addition to the new, easy-access report tabs, the Report Viewer content pane has a cleaner look and feel with more intuitive pagination and report export, as well as an improved filter layout and the ability to move the filter panel to the top of the page.
- You can favorite reports from within the report itself, not just the Reporting home page.
Bill fees back to the agency
Support for dual cost fees. The Add fee form has a new Billable fee option, which, when selected, enables you to bill the fee's cost back to the agency. Billable fees can be manual or system-calculated, and are excluded from the budget line's total cost.
- When you unactualize a single line it now appears correctly on the Buy view.
- For budget lines that have been converted to child lines, you can no longer import RFP templates, which helps ensure the order and the financials stay synced.
See the Radia: Release details (4/3/2017) [PDF] for updated help topics for this release.